Auditors training for ISO 9001: 2015 standard Back
The course provides a standard overview of the new requirements for ISO 9001: 2015 and a guide to the practical implementation of the changeover.
It is primarily aimed at those with auditor qualifications, staff with experience in auditing, or representatives of an organisation who regularly carry out auditing tasks. This would include people working in Quality specialisations, professionals and managers in manufacturing, and both internal and independent auditing trainers.
- The structure of the joint management system standards
- The new BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard overview, highlighting changes
- The new ISO 9001: 2015 standard documentation system
- Risk Awareness and its life cycle
- Installation of a system of risk management techniques
- Transition to the new ISO 9001: 2015 certification
- Practice - Case Study