Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma Back
Project leaders and managers in the life sciences sector and others with responsibility for internal processes
A structured approach and a selection of tools for:
- Clarifying customer requirements and business, team or personal deliverables in relation to these
- Identifying and mapping existing internal processes
- Measuring performance and analysing issues with current processes
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities for improving processes
- Developing participants’ own action plans and measures to follow-up from the course
The course provides a foundation of sound business practices to ensure that participants can fully understand what their customers value, can deliver that value as efficiently as possible, and can free up the talent within their organisations to continue to innovate and grow.
The training event combines process mapping and improvement approaches to help participants make the most of their time and resources, and to ensure that each member of their team is making the most of the best business practices available to them.
It will enable them to critically review their deliverables (products and services), how they go about their work, and how they can work more effectively and efficiently on a continuous basis.