ISO 9001 Internal Auditing Workshop Back
ABA Training offer the highest quality bespoke training delivered by a team of experienced training specialists, who are practicing managers and team leaders.
The workshop is structured in three parts, these parts are:
Part 1 - ISO 9001:2000
- What is Quality Assurance and how does it help your company
- The objectives of ISO 9001:2000
- Brief explanation of the heading of ISO 9001:2000
- Documentation required for ISO 9001:2000
Part 2 - Internal auditing, theory
- What is internal auditing
- The role of the Quality Co-ordinator
- Audit scheduling
- Planning the audit
- Compiling the checklist
- Carrying out the audit
- Reporting the audit and giving feedback
- Following up the audit findings
- How to audit the new requirements of ISO 9001:2000
Part 3 - Live audit
All delegates will participate in a mock live audit. This will entail identifying non-conformances, reporting findings, recommending improvements and closing out the audit.
This workshop is designed for individuals who have no previous training in conducting internal quality audits and also for people who want to refresh their skills and ensure that they are up to date with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
At the end of the workshop delegates will receive an internal audit certificate, which demonstrates the necessary level of competence required by the international standard. Delegates will be able to return to work, capable of carrying out internal audits to a high standard and also have knowledge of how to improve and progress the Quality Management System within their business.
Short courses (CPD) - Full time
- Start date:
- Any time
- 1 Day
- Teaching method: