Leadership & Management Skills Back
This one-day training course is designed to help delegates improve their management and leadership skills. You'll learn how to influence and motivate others to achieve exceptional performance. You may be new to the role or perhaps have had some practical experience of leadership but would like to understand the theory that underpins your performance so that you can move to the next level.
By the end of this course, through practical activities, group discussion, case study, debate and individual participation, delegates should achieve the following objectives:
- Gain greater understanding of a manager's responsibilities;
- Recognise the attributes of effective leaders and how to lead and influence others;
- Create and maintain an efficient, effective, and motivated team;
- Understand the principles of motivation and how to apply them to your team;
- Maximise a team's performance, by understanding human behaviour;
- Know how to give and receive feedback, give instructions and state expectations clearly;
- Develop assertiveness skills;
- Learn how to delegate more effectively;
- Improve your ability to communicate with the team, your clients and partners;
- Understand the strategic problem-solving process;
- Strengthen your techniques for managing the performance of the team;
- Know how to evaluate, reprimand and counsel staff, undertake performance reviews and implement performance expectations objectively.