MDF Training and Consultancy Back
University accreditation does not apply to courses from this institution
We are passionate learning facilitators with 30 years of experience in the field of international co-operation and organisational development. Clients call upon our training and consultancy services to achieve better and more sustainable results. We offer services at network, organisational, programme and individual level, throughout all sectors, and all over the world.
MDF's assistance to the management of projects and programmes focuses on achieving sustainable results. For meaningful results-focus it is fundamental to strengthen evidence-based decision-making for greater learning and accountability for results.
Our services help you to:
- manage your project & programmes successfully
- get your planning, monitoring and evaluation (PM&E) efforts in line with the principles of effectiveness in international cooperation
- internalise results-based management approaches and MfDR
- know how to obtain EU external cooperation funding
- manage gender and diversity, keeping an eye on how this can contribute to achieve better results
- successfully utilise new management tools such as Outcome Mapping and Most Significant Change
Bennekomseweg 41/ HNK Horapark
+31 318 650060
+31 318 614503